Littmann Master Classic II 1392 Veterinary Stethoscope Navy Blue
Master Classic II™ Veterinary
Excellent acoustics from a single-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragm. 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm is the hallmark of this stethoscope which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
Feel good about you and your decision to choose the best for your patients. This stethoscope, with its award winning ergonomic design, combines high performance and comfort in one side.
- Comfortable to use with its award winning ergonomic design
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
- Educators can purchase the Littmann® Master Classic II as a teaching stethoscope which is the same great quality with a long, 40” tube and two headsets allowing both the educator and the student to hear the same sound simultaneously
- Expect great performance with an 8 rating on a 1-10 scale
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- You will get excellent sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Made in the U.S.A.